About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. I am devoted wife of over 11 years. A stay at home Mom of 4 crazy boys and one beautiful girl. I home school, I own my own photography business and I talk to walls sometimes too. Everyday I strive to be what the bible calls the "proverbs 31" woman. But, most of the times, even my Rubies are smeared in Peanut butter. But, I wouldnt change a thing.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Meanwhile in the Blakeman house.... 



             People always say to me, "Your kids say some funny things, you should write them down."  Well people here they are a list of quotes directly from the walls of the Blakeman home. This is where famous quotes are made:)  Enjoy!

Quotes from our home:


"Why did the Chicken cross the road?"-Isaac to Caleb   "To get to Buzz light year." -Caleb. (? only Caleb)

"Mom, can I go outside and play?"..."Isaac, muddy and rainy out."..."But Mom, I am a boy, I am suppose to be muddy." Who could argue with such logic?
Uncle Dan to Jadon: "jadon dont lean on that its cheap" Jadon to uncle Dan: "Yes, (he hits it) its CHHHEEEAP!" :):)

 (Noah enters the room with towel on his head) "Aye Matey"...(I look at him)..."Look Mom, Im a Pirate.":)Noah Blakeman

Jude was the first one up this morning he was watching Little einsteins. The Girl asks. "Can you say petroglyph?" Jude replies "No. Cant":)

When wrapping Noah's presents I say to Dan, "I am the worst wrapper, Ever!" Dan replies, "No. Vanilla Ice was." :)

"Noah were you throwing tissues down the toilet and flushing?" Noah- "No Mom, it was the dinosaur.rawr.":)

"Hi. My name is Caleb. And I love my Mommy."-Caleb Blakeman (to the guy at Cici's)

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!, AHHHH!,AHHH!"(caleb) "What is going on?" (Me) "Noah, is throwing his donuts."(Caleb) "Really Caleb,Really?" (me) "Did a donut fly up smack you on the head and bust your head open?"(me) "No."(Caleb) "Then there is no reason for screaming like that."(me) -Terrible mom quote

"Isaac, you should always remember, you are not better than anyone else...always remember to stay humble." Isaac replies, "Im humble. Im like the humblest person ever. Like No one is more humbler than me." (OH BOY! Yeah I think its time for a visit to Webster...Or a good ol' fashion lesson...LOL!)

"Mom?" "Yes, Isaac?" Isaac says "It's great to finally get some quiet." HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh the Irony!!!!!!!

"What the heck was that?"-Dan. "It was a low jet."-Me. "That didnt sound like a jet. That sounded like someone stepped on King Kongs foot."-Dan

Man comes to my door. Offers me a prize, with one catch. He comes in and cleans a room of my choice. Top to bottom. My response: "Run away while you still can, you dont wanna do this, its not worth it" :) Yes, I said that. LOL! (He left.)



Caleb (6yrs): "Isaac, Look..I like that truck."
Isaac (8yrs): "Caleb, thats a Chevy. That is America's truck. Its tough and its the BEST!"
Caleb: "Oh...I like that truck, its big."
Isaac: "Dude, Thats a Dodge. You can tell by the Ram on the front. Its probally the toughest truck on the road."
Caleb: "ISAAC, Oh...I like that yellow truck!"
Isaac: "Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Thats a Ford. They suck."
{Im not the best Mom, but I must be doing something right.lol}


"Mom" -"Yes, Isaac?" Isaac says, "Were people in the old days really in black and white?" -"No, Isaac the TV had no color yet." Isaac replies- "OOOH. So everyone saw in dog vision?"

Isaac runs Noah to the front window. "Noe, look! It snowed." Noah starts laughing, and says "Look, the car is a snowman!":)

Isaac to me... "Mom, Jude is poopy! (since he is sorta training) I say, "Are you sure?" Isaac says "YES! He has the rotten smell of dead fish."
Jude (talking to himself on the toilet) "Knock, Knock?" Answers self, "Who's There?" Replies to self, "Dinosaur Rex?" Answers. "WHHHAAATT?" *growls and bites his own finger.* Then...*Slaps himself* "Naughty Dinosaur Rex!" *Puts head down sadly* "grrrrrr" (in a discouraging tone)

Dan says. "Hannah can work out too." Isaac says "Girls dont work out, they are suppose to have big bellies....atleast I think they look better like that."

*Phone Rings* Me: Hello? Eliyahu: Dee, Dont Throw away the chicken! Elizabeth (in Background): Eliyah I know you didnt call that girl at 1 in the morning about some fried chicken! E:It isnt just any chicken, Its Tully's. LOL!!!!!! I love you guys!!!! In Liz's voice. "What in the World?"

"MOOOMMMM" Angry cries from Caleb from the other room. "MOOOOMMM". Me-"Oh my Gosh, what CALEB?" Caleb- "Noah jumped on me!!!!" Me- "Are you ok, Noah?" Noah- "yep" :)

"What did the story of Joseph teach you?" Isaac's reply, "I learned to forgive and that God has a plan for my life."

"Yep, I do crazy."-Noah

SO...I spanked Jude and he looks at me and smiles and kisses me and says "Mom, I happy." Um yeah, I think that backfired.


Bible Study with the kids: Upon learning about sacrifical Love, Isaac says "Daddy, you dont mean sacrifice like on an alter, right?" Dan- "no" Isaac-"Good. Cause I dont want to sacrifice Caleb."

 Me- "Isaac, At Jesus' tomb who rolled away the stone and sat on it?" Isaac- "I dont know." Me- "C'mon Isaac, had to be someone really strong." Isaac- "Bilhah?" Dan- "Really Isaac, Rachel's handmaid?"

"Mama"(Jude). "Hey Jude!"(Me) "I'm Sad."(Jude) *breaks out in song* "Heeeeyyy Juude...Dont be so sad, Just take a sad song and make it better."(Me) "Mama, Jude's Happy."(Jude)
Yep. It really went down like that, dont judge, you wouldnt have handled it anyother way.:)

"dont Freaten me Mommy, Dont Freaten me not to touch that." -Noah (age 3)


"Isaac, Did you even hear me?!?!"(me) "YES!" (Isaac) "well what did I say?!?" (Me) (Isaac replies)"Grape American bacon!" Yep cause that makes sense.

Everyday Jude wakes up for Nap he comes down and says "Hey Mom, its me..Jude." So today he came down from nap he says "Hey Mom, its me-" (I cut him off) and I say "Its you...Jude." He says no Mom. "Its me...Super Hero." :)

(Me whispering) "Noah, come here, I got a secret." (Noah drops his voice to a whisper) "Is it a secret Banana?"

"We will all be ourselves, Noah, you're Noah. Jude is Jude and I'm Isaac" -Says Isaac. Caleb replies, "And I'm MegaMan." (me whispering to myself, ha.awesome.) Caleb back up his claim, "See, told ya. Mom says I'm awesome."

I walked into the room just in time to see Isaac slap Caleb in the face...He didnt see me, I said to him, "Did you just hit him?" Isaac's reply "NO. I was moving and my hand swung into his face."

"This little piggy went to the 'Walmarket'. This little piggy had a banana. This little piggy likes chocolate. This little piggy went home. This little piggy went wee wee wee all the way to the toilet." -Jude

"Mom...There's Hannie." (Says Jude) "Yes."(says me) "She's my best friend."(Jude)

Me, Isaac and Jamie DeJohn Lupo. Isaac- "Mom, look its a mini woodpecker!" Me looking- "Isaac, thats not a woodpecker, what makes you think its a woodpecker?" Isaac- "Um, its got a beak." Me- "Isaac, ALL birds have beaks." Me too Jamie- "homeschooling-Your doing it wrong." Jamie- "Epic Fail" Hey JAMIE-"Friendship= You're doing it wrong."

(Isaac in the closet) "Caleb, come walk by this door and see what happens." (caleb) "Uh NO!" "C'mon Caleb it will be fun, see what happens to you." "no." "C'mon Caleb walk by the door." "Really Isaac, what do you think I am?" (Isaac pauses) "NOOOAAHHH...."

"Noah-Jude...Dont run with Pencils!" Isaac-"at least it isnt scissors." me- "well he has a point (pun intended) carry on."

Jude places tiara on Hannah's head...."I now name you Princess Hannie."

We were walking around the Zoo yesterday and a Muslim woman in full garb (Head to toe only black and the only thing showing was the rectangle for her eyes) walked past us and Caleb proclaimed really loud and with a pointed finger and unbridled excitement... "LOOK! A Ninja!"


"Caleb, Who do you think is more important, you or Hannah?"(Isaac continues before Caleb can continue) "I was keeping Hannah safe, I really don't care who gets hurt."
DEAR HANNAH's Future Prospects, I'm am sor....Actually I'm not really.

"Isaac, Did you just put Angelina Ballerina on?"-me "Yes. I put it on for Hannie."-Isaac "Um, Isaac, She's sleeping."-me "I guess then I'll have to watch it for her."-Isaac "Yes, Isaac, I'm SURE it wasn't cause you wanted to watch it, Good Brother always looking out for Sissy." -me "yep, thats it."-Isaac (:p)

"Mom, Shut that off and get in the kitchen." -Jude

Jude holds up his hand (ready for a high five) says, "Up High." "Now down low." "Now this side" "Now this place." annndd "In your FACE"!

Isaac singing to Noah, says "Who built the Ark??" (expecting Noah to finish the song by singing "Noah,Noah.") Noah says Nothing. So Isaac repeats the song over and over a couple times....Till apparently Noah got tired of it... Isaac sings "Who built the Ark?" Noah finally replies...."ME" :)

"Mom, Trust me. I know more about Spiders than Bill Nye the Science Guy." -Isaac

"Babe, dont take this the wrong way, but in that shirt you look like Chris Farley on Tommy Boy." -Dan

Caleb this morning grabs a pancake and starts patting it. I say "Bean, What are you doing?" He replies, "Panny cake, Panny cake, bakers man!"

Caleb to Isaac "im gonna hit you." Isaac to Caleb, "I dont care, I am gonna do whats right, and turn the other cheek."

Isaac to Caleb..."Why are you on my team?" Caleb to Isaac..."Because I love you."

Dan to Caleb (when playing basketball on the wii): "Caleb you're on Fire!"...Caleb stops and rolls on the ground...."Caleb, No...dont stop, drop and roll!":)

"Jude giggling. *insert fart here* Jude- "Oh! I'm Awesome!""

"It is common knowledge that Sea Monkeys cant hatch or survive when children are Loud and Crazy." -Me


"‎"hey mom, How come my teeth didnt shine, you know when in the cartoons when they smile and it goes 'ching' and shines, did mine do that?"-Isaac"

"Dan to boys, "Im gonna build a bubble to keep you all safe in." Caleb replies, "Don't forget to put a Wii in it, Daddy."

"Caleb just came to me crying, saying "you know whats sad? He just left the whale, he loved him, but, he left him there." They are watching free willy

"‎*while watching disney movie*"Mom"..."Yes, Isaac?" "next time you teach me a lesson, are you suppose to sing it to me?"

"‎"Momma?" yes Caleb?. "you're my bestest friend in the world". And your my Love. "And you Momma are my heart.".

No comments:

Post a Comment